WANT TO HELP OUT?
Be a volunteer
We need volunteer help to make this event possible. If you have a willing heart and ready hands, we'd love to hear from you! From hosting to packing in, running activities or doing admin tasks, we have plenty of options for you to roll up your sleeves.
VOLUNTEERING FOR 2019 IS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
At Easterfest you will be part of an exciting national event and get to meet new friends from all walks of life with a passion for serving. Both individual volunteers and groups are most welcome. For further info please email our Volunteer Coordinator, or fill out the form below.
Be sure to scroll to end of Volunteer sign-up & click "next" on first page, then "submit" on second.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO KNOW?
Helpful information for Volunteers
- Several Easterfest events are organized by individual churches and may/may not require further volunteers or participants. We will pass on your contact information to the appropriate event co-ordinator.
- Public events listed above, not hosted by a church, will require a range of volunteers for production preparation, hosts, assistants, participants, security, set-up, pack down etc (see the general volunteer listing.)
- Your volunteer time may be prior to the event and/or participation on the day.
- Photographs and video will be taken during the events that you may be in. These photos will be used for Easterfest marketing purposes only.
- Volunteer Information evenings will be hosted closer to the event. If available, please attend these as they are an opportunity to find out more specific information about your role/s, ask questions and meet your fellow team-mates. Information on these evenings will be provided closer to the time via email and the group facebook pages.